For the safety of all drivers, spectators and our staff
Our customers safety is very important to us. We have trained staff, equipment and facilities to keep everyone safe. Following the rules will help everyone have a good time.
If the instance arises, we retain the right to remove people form our facility.
Failure to follow these rules or drive safely will result in your removal from the session and any subsequent sessions. You will be charged for any damages caused by your aggressive or unsafe driving.
- All racers MUST sign a waiver form and the release of liability. Our Rental Karts provide a real racing experience and are not an amusement park ride. All racers must understand that they are responsible for their actions on and off the track.
- Drivers MUST meet minimum height and weight requirements and be able to safely operate our Rental Karts. Drivers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who will co-sign their release of liability waiver.
- Racers MUST attend a safety briefing on rules and regulations. All new racers receive a mandatory briefing that covers our safety regulations and rules. The safety briefing also covers the racing flags to ensure that all new racers know what each flag means and what to do when they see them.
- Bumping karts is not allowed. Kart Racing is a non-contact sport. 3 Flags Motorsports Park does not tolerate any bumping or blocking of the Rental Karts and intentional contact may result in drivers being ejected from the race.
- Do not crash into the barriers or leave to asphalt surfaces. All racers must be able to safely operate our Rental Karts. If you are unable to stay in control of the kart you become a safety hazard to everyone else on the track. Remember to use your brakes prior to the corners to slow down on the track. Any racers who are unable to safely operate the kart would be removed from the race.
- Respect the flags. The racing flags are important and a way for the marshal to communicate to the drivers on the track. Please become familiar with the different color flags and their meanings.
- Never stop on the track for any reason. Unless you see a red flag, are instructed to stop, or in the case of an emergency, the marshal will stop all karts remotely.
- Stay in your Rental Karts at all times. If your kart is stopped by the marshal, please remain in your kart when you are on the track, unless otherwise directed. When the race is finished and you are parking your Rental Kart, do not get out of your Kart until instructed to do so by the pit crew.
- Helmets MUST be worn at all times with the visor down. The track is swept and cleaned regularly, however, but for your own safety, please remember to wear the helmet with the visor down when racing to protect yourself from any track debris.
- Long hair must be pulled back in a pony tail. Please ensure long hair doesn’t get in the way of your vision to ensure that you can safely operate the kart.
- Closed toed shoes must be worn by all racers. For your own safety, please wear closed toed shoes if you are racing.
- 3 Flags Motorsports Park has a zero tolerance on drugs and alcohol. Anyone who appears to be under the influence will not be permitted to race and will be asked to return and race another day. The reception team have breathalyzers and are not afraid to use them.
The racing season at 3 Flags Motorsports Park starts each May long weekend and runs until September 30th, weather permitting.
During the race season, we are open Wednesday through Sunday from 2 PM to sunset.
Ready to race?
Respect the Property
The clubhouse is attached to our home. We do allow smoking on the property, but please if you must smoke, use the cigarette receptacles provided. As well, please use garbage cans and recycling bins as well