Medical First Responder
& First Aid
At 3 Flags Motorsports Park, we have staff trained in Medical First Responder from St. John’s Ambulance.
The racing season at 3 Flags Motorsports Park starts each May long weekend and runs until September 30th, weather permitting.
During the race season, we are open Wednesday through Sunday from 2 PM to sunset.
Ready to race?
Who Can Drive?
All drivers must:
- be a minimum of 5 years of age
- Anyone aged 5 to 17 requires signed parental consents
- be at least 3’8″ (44″) 154 cm
- weigh less than 260 pounds (118 Kg)
- We supply all drivers with a helmet.
- Drivers need to wear closed toed shoes (no sandals, crocs, dawgs or flip-flops)
- Drivers are encouraged to wear gloves.
3 Flags Motorsports Park is fully insured with Racing Specialty Insurance from StoneRidge Specialty Insurance.